Power of Concentration is the quintessence of all Knowledge; there is no hope without it. A lot of thought power is squandered by the conventional person and hence he is continually submitting goofs; the prepared man or psyche never commits an error.
Since my school days, I’ve been entranced by Swami Vivekananda-his works and his capacities.
His momentous capacity to get a handle on subjects at a movement I have never observed, his thoughts on meditation.
Throughout the long term, I have perused a ton that is said by Swami Vivekananda and taken notes; here are a couple of them.
1. Take up one idea, make that one idea your life; think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success and this is the way great spiritual giants are produced. Others are mere talking machines.
2. This is the difference between man and the animals — the man has the greater power of Concentration. The difference in their power of Concentration also constitutes the difference between man and man. Compare the lowest with the highest man. The difference is in the degree of Concentration.
3. Simply by the observance of strict Bramacharya all learning can be mastered in a very short time — one has an unfailing memory of what one hears or knows but once. It is owing to this want of continence that everything is on the brink of ruin in our country.
4. The very essence of education is the concentration of mind, not the collecting of facts. We should develop the power of concentration and detachment, and then with a perfect instrument, we can collect facts at will.
5. The knowledge in the world is gained by Concentration of the powers of the mind. The strength and force of the blow come through concentration. There is no limit to the power of the human mind. The more concentrated he is, the more power is brought to bear on one point; that is the secret.
Accomplishment in life generally relies upon the power of Concentration. Unwavering discernment and scholarly agreement are simple for a concentrated psyche. Arjun could take shots at the object with his huge Power of Concentration.